Personal Information AM Infoweb Collects: AM Infoweb collect various type of personal data regarding visitors of our website. When you visit, interact with, or use our service, we may collect, record or generate certain technical data about you. Such data consists of connectivity, technical and aggregated usage data such as IP addresses and general locations, domain name, device data (like type, operating system, mobile device Id, browser version) date and time stamps of usage, the cookies installed or utilized on such device and the recorded activity of the visitors in connection with our service.
You may also send us a “contact us” or provide us with feedback, reviews or answers to a surveys or promotions including by submitting an online form on our service or social media channels by posting on any online forum or communities, by sending an email to any of our designated address such data may include details for your problem you are experiencing, contact information and any other documentation, screen recording, screenshots and other information.
AM Infoweb may receive Personal Data concerning you from other sources. For example: if you participate in an event, webinar or promotion that AM Infoweb sponsor or participated in, AM Infoweb may receive your Personal Data from its organizers.
AM Infoweb may use analytical tools (e.g. Google Analytics) to collect data about the use of our site or service.
If You exchange messages with others through the Website, AM Infoweb may store these messages in order to deliver them and allow You to manage them. In connection with reviews, posts, and surveys, AM Infoweb (and/or its third party service providers) may collect a wide variety of product- and vendor-related information on an optional basis. Please be aware that while some pieces of information that You provide to AM Infoweb would not be sufficient to identify You when seen by another User without any context, the combination of different pieces of information that You have provided for viewing by other Users, or any contextual information, may allow other Users to identify You.
Use of Personal Information: Personal Information You submit to AM Infoweb, or to third parties that support us in collecting information, is used by us to provide You and other Users with the Services, to respond to requests that You make, to improve our Services, and to operate, maintain, and improve the features, functionality, performance, and support of the Services.
AM Infoweb uses the Personal Information that it gathers about You for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services to You, to communicate with You about Your use of the Services, to respond to Your inquiries, to fulfil Your orders, and for other customer service purposes, which may include communicating with You via email
- To tailor the content and information that AM Infoweb may send or display to You, personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize Your experiences while using the Website or the Services
- To share with website affiliates, and/or vendors of products you have expressed interest in as a means of establishing communication between both you and such vendors or affiliates.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, AM Infoweb may use Your information, such as Your email address, to send You news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact You about products or information AM Infoweb thinks may interest You. AM Infoweb also may use the information that AM Infoweb learns about You to assist us in advertising our Services on third party websites.
- To better understand how users access and use the Website and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, to improve the Website and Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes
- Public Postings: One of the purposes of the Services is for Users to share product- and vendor-related information with other Users. Therefore, you should assume that any information (including any Personal Information You may choose to provide, but excluding Your registration information) that You post will be made available to other Users of the Services. AM Infoweb may provide You the ability to anonymously post certain comments, in which case AM Infoweb will not include Your contact information (i.e., name, username, email address, or postal address) on the Website in connection with such comments. However, you should know that AM Infoweb internal records may associate Your contact information with such comments.
- Changing Personal Information: You may change Your Personal Information (i.e., email address) by logging into Your Account and editing Your Account information. You may also request that Your Account be terminated and that Your Personal Information be deleted by sending an email to email@example.com. Any termination of Your account may involve deletion of Your Account information from AM Infoweb live databases and all the information and data stored for such Account in the Services. AM Infoweb will not have any liability whatsoever to You for any termination of Your account or related deletion of You information.
- Information Sharing: On occasion AM Infoweb will make available to potential advertisers, research firms, and business partners aggregated results from research it has conducted regarding visitors to the Website. AM Infoweb may count, track, and aggregate visitor activity into our analysis of general traffic flows to the Website and may merge this information into group data, which may then be shared on an aggregated basis with potential advertisers, research firms, and business partners. In such case, AM Infoweb will only provide demographic information on an aggregated basis and does not disclose individual reader information.
Links to Other Web Sites:
- DISCLOSURE: AM Infoweb may have affiliate marketing agreements set up with a portion of the products mentioned in blog posts or other pages on the site. If a user clicks through to a product from aminfoweb.com and makes a purchase, AM Infoweb may be entitled to a portion of the revenue generated from this purchase.